Friday, April 26, 2013

DIY Wedding




I made the fatal mistake a few weeks ago of going onto a wedding forum and comparing my wedding and planning experience to other brides. This is such a bad thing to do for a number of reasons. Firstly, every bride thinks their wedding is going to be the best wedding ever. Secondly, everyone has different budgets, different tastes and different skills.

My skills are - OCD organising and planning, coming up with (usually expensive) ideas and...well...eating. Luckily for me I do have a skill in picking awesome creative and helpful bridesmaids as it was after one of these message board trips I had a little sob about not being creative and buying all my wedding stuff from shops and things. Enter stage left my amazing bridesmaid Allie. In the blink of an eye - seriously only like one evening - she had these made, printed, photographed and sent to me. She's amazing. My bridesmaids are all amazing.

I would share with you how she made these lovely door hangers for our guests staying at the hotel after the wedding but....I won't.

Get your own creative bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment